Overview of AVG
AVG, an American Group of companies, is vertically integrated to design and manufacture state of the art electronic products, cost effectively, for the best return on investment for our customers.
Significant Highlights and Core Competencies...
- Established in 1975, AVG has introduced more than 500 innovative new products
- Extensive hardware, firmware, & software design capability, in Illinois & Iowa
- Holds 20+ patents and 15 new ones pending
- Has an installed base of over $1 Billion in fortune 500 companies such as Ford, GM, P&G, Abbot, Miller, & IBM
- PCB fabrication
- Thick Film Hybrids
- One of the largest semi-conductor FABs
- Known for Autotech's "Innovation by Design" and "Highest Immunity to Electrical Noise"
- Known for “Uticor Tough,” High Reliability, HALT-HASSed Products, designed to operate in harsh industrial environments
- In the fore-front of High Technology such as BGA and controlled impedance high density board products
- 2 EMS plants for complete turn key assembly and box build
- AVG Automation is a division of AVG and is marketed under Uticor, Autotech and Autotech Controls brands and trade names
All research, development and manufacturing for Autotech Controls is done at our plants in Carol Stream, IL and Bettendorf, IA.